UTAH has the necessary hydraulic know-how and experience to offer you a range of services.
We react quickly to assist you in any failure of your hydraulic pump, motor or any hydraulic system Our technicians will produce a diagnosis and apply corrective measures to limit the time your machine is out of service.
2/ Hydraulic equipment preventive maintenance
Our role is to help you to keep your hydraulic equipment safe and reliable. We offer tailor-made monitoring contracts appropriate to your constraints:
- Safety audit and management of all your accumulators (routine inspection, requalification, standard replacement)
- Treatment of fluids (oil analyses, clean-up, flushing and rinsing)
Emergency hydraulic repairs
Example of emergency hydraulic repairs: Problem with pressure in a hydraulic bender.
We check the pump performances in line.
- Pump out of service
- No customer stock
- Procurement time 12 weeks
Customer issue: Strategic machine
Corrective action: Express repair of the hydraulic pump within 72 hours
Preventive action : Definition and acquisition for emergency stock of a complete hydraulic unit
Introduction of bi-annual hydraulic monitoring including:
- Checking and reworking of leaks
- Reading and monitoring the hydraulic unit settings
- Checking pollution
- Changing filters
- Monitoring the state of hoses
We offer an oil analysis and clean-up service